Friday, December 5, 2008

Another Super Day!

Isabel is Student of the Month!!!We are so proud of our Isabel. She has been trying so hard this last month to be a better student and she has amazed us all. We are just so pleased with her progress. When her teacher called Wednesday to say that she was Student of the Month it was hard not to tell her because I know what it would mean to her. Way to go Isabel :) We love you so much. You deserve it!Isabel standing with the other first grade Students from the other classes.Lily loves to take pictures so I couldn't help myself but to snap this one. She is always so cute. What's sad is that when we got home she threw up on my living room floor. It's amazing how one minute a child seems fine and the next minute you're rushing them to the nearest bathroom :( My poor sick children right now!This is Chad's sad face for my poor sick baby. He got back from the doctors just in time. They say there is nothing wrong other than a fever and a cough. I think that's plenty wrong if you ask me. (What they meant was that she has no ear infections or anything worse so that's good)
I caught Katie right before she went back to class. What a cheesy smile :) I learned she'll keep a secret if you ask her to. I told her on Wednesday that Isabel was Student of the Month and she never said a word. Thanks so much Katie.

5 comments:

Cherylyn said...

That's awesome! I'm sorry your kids are sick. It's the season right now, unfortunately. You're so good to take photos and document all of this. I usually forget to take my camera or just get so busy juggling kids I can't really snap photos.

Jolene said...

congrats Izzy!!

Jolene said...

I love you!

Jolene said...

Love you to Jackie :)

Jolene said...

Ummm..I don't know what else to say but I wanted to leave one more comment.