Monday, December 29, 2008

Dinner with Family

We decided to surprise the kids this year and take them to Chad's parents house for Christmas. They thought they were going to Los Angeles for the day. They were a little confused when they had to pack their suitcases but we told them we might have to get a hotel if we can't make it home because of the weather. They were so surprised when we ended up at grandpa and grandma's house. They had a great time with their cousins. On December 23rd we went to BJ's restaurant with Dan, Pam, Kristen and her kids. Then we headed to the mall to see Santa but the line was so darn long we decided we have seen enough of him. I know...Bah! Humbug! The kids didn't seem to care one bit.I didn't take Cleo out of her car seat until we had started eating. She was to cozy in there. Why mess with a good thing. She was happy!Lily stuffing her face. My kids have a thing for noodles. Gees Katie. Take a breath. I think she was almost done before Halle even started!
Isabel even surprised us with her speedy eating. It was pretty impressive. You should have seen her eat the pizookie...she ate it so fast we couldn't believe our eyes. It was all over her arms and I had to take her to the bathroom to wipe it off of her. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

The Eccles said...

How fun to surprise the kids with a trip to G-ma's...my kids are too old, and read signs...they would probably figure it out one hour into the drive!

I Love Food said...

Wow Jackie! Lily does love noodles! Holy smokes! LOL

I don't know why I never realized that we both had Lilys. :-) How old is your Lily and is her full name Lily or something longer? My Lily is actually Lillian.