Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!

The girls were so excited to start opening their presents... But not until we wake up Cleo! Poor thing. I know she won't remember but it's her first Christmas and she must be involved ;)
Lily was so happy to get her first Bitty Baby from American Girl.
Izzy and Lily both got jewelry boxes...Ohhhhhhh.....Jesse McCartney!...
All the girls got CD's: HSM3, Jonas Brothers, Camp Rock and Hannah Montana. Also thanks to Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Jim they got movies and Cleo got toys. I bought Chad a Smooth-Blend Mixer from GNC to mix all his health drinks and protein stuff I can't stand. But look how happy he is...or maybe just a little over tired!!! I also got him a really nice screwdriver since I am always misplacing the old one. It irritates him so bad. I used to do the same thing to my dad growing up. Some things just never change :)
Chad got me a watch to work out with. I love it! He also got me bubble bath and lotion. Perfect gift!
Yeah...Blocks for Cleo! I bought these for my nephew Anthony like 6 years ago and I finally got some!
Oh Please Pam! Did you really think hiding your face would keep you away from my blog this time. Think again! Nobody looks perfect on Christmas morning!
Dan and that darn video camera! He's always in my face!
Alarm Clocks. Isabel needed this one for sure. She is a bear to wake up in the morning and we are trying to make getting up fun!
Cleo loved the wrapping paper.
MP3 playersThey got Barbies this year. Last year they didn't so it was something they wanted. I told them they needed to give the old ones to charity and they agreed. Yeah! Lily was just happy to get a new Ken doll. Aidan didn't have an arm!

Pam and Kristen gave such cute clothes. Thanks guys.

No comments: