Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Pictures

This Family picture was taken after Church last Sunday. I was tired of not having a picture of all of us so I used the timer on the camera and it worked out! Kaitlyn just loved her dress. I got all their dresses at Kohl's this year at 50% off. I was really happy with the prices.Isabel got to wear her dress to her school play too. She looks so cute in gold.Lily couldn't wait to wear her Dress. She kept putting it on before she was allowed to. I had to tell her several times to hang it back up and put her jeans back on. It frustrated her so bad!My baby Cleo McKenna. She loved her dress too! Ha Ha! Like she cares. But she sure is a cutie. She is a very photogenic baby! I think that's because she is a very happy baby and always has a smile.

2 comments:

homegirl said...

You have such darling girls!

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.