Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve is a big deal at Dan and Pam's house. It's tradition to play a game that involves taking turns picking presents or envelopes. The kids were really excited to get started.Look at Izzy already pocketing money! You go girl :) I grabbed the biggest present after being warned by Eric because last year he got a lump of coal in his. I knew he was right but I love Dan's jokes. I opened it up and there was a note. It said: Congratulations...You now own an official roll of John Wayne's bathroom tissue...It's Rough...It's Tough...And it doesn't take any CRAP off of anyone. Thanks Dan!I can't possibly use this, especially if it is the official roll.Kristen and Eric. I'm sure Eric was glad my big present was again a big disappointment! I wonder if Dan will continue to make one huge gift to see who the next town idiot will be! Chad reading the next question on the ball Dan made that we had to unravel to get our presents.
We went to a neighborhood in Menifee to see some decorated houses. The kids loved it. Here they are standing next to the winning house.My girlsKristen showing me how to take a good self portrait. When I do this, I end up with 2 to 3 chins. That's better. Thanks Kristen.Our family!Eric, Kristen and Kids Pam and Dan looking so lovely :)

1 comment:

The Bey Family said...

Ok...you just posted new pictures as I sit here finally leaving you a comment! Cute pictures..by the way you didn't come to my spin class this morning:( It's ok...I understand. Your blog is very cute...one of these days I will sit down long enough for Tom to show me how to do it. I have no patience for this stuff. Love you!