Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa's Helpers!

The girls left out Coca-Cola, fudge and sugar cookies for Santa before they went to bed. Santa drank the soda, ate all the fudge, left behind some of the cookies and left a note for them.Next year Santa needs some more Coca-Cola!Pam swimming in presents. I was at Kristen's house helping her with last minute wrapping and came back to a house full of presents. I told Pam it looked like the North Pole threw up in her house! There was even presents in the kitchen. She was just too excited to have all her grand kids home for Christmas this year!I was just trying to find a spot on the floor to sit. It wasn't easy :)I couldn't help but take pictures of all the presents. This needed to be recorded!More presents...and more.Dan ready to loose his mind...not wanting to deal.Chad is in there somewhere! Okay...I know Chad is licking my face but hey, we were both so tired and just happy to be done!

No comments: