Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at Tom and Jaime's house this year. Jaime and I switch off every year. Cleo was so tired. She fell asleep even with all the noise of the kids around her and my loud mouth jabbering away. And I know what you must be thinking about her bow, but what do you do with a bald head? I don't care, I liked it!!It was nice to have Grandma Coombs with us. It was fun visiting with her and watching her enjoy Cleo. She really loved holding her.Wish you were here? Yummy! Thanks to Jaime, family and my yams of course!Grandma Joyce and pretty little Leah. Isn't she a doll?Jolene all relaxed. My dad was working out the knots in our necks. It was so nice. He has a gift for that! I was making all these horrible faces but Jolene took it like a champ :)Lillian and Isabel enjoying Turkey day!Chad made it in time for dinner. He was home sleeping because he had to work later.How sweet. Jolene and I with our babies.Chad got his hair cut the other day and after taking a shower noticed how bad it was so Jaime fixed it for him. Thanks Jaime. (Notice Jolene in the background. That gave us a laugh!)They are so goofy!
Chad asked me how his hair looked so I snapped a ridiculously close picture to make him mad. It worked! ha ha!!
Tom in the Kitchen! Nothing new.
Kaitlyn reading to Carrie and Anthony.
Taylor reading to Cleo. She was waiting to hold her all day and finally got her turn!

7 comments:

Cherylyn said...

It looks like you all had a really good time, and thank you for taking and sharing photos with us. You all look so good, and it's fun to see pictures since we don't get to visit more than every 4 years or so. I took my camera to Thanksgiving and then never got it out of the bag, but we had a nice relaxing time. I love you Jackie!

The Eccles said...

Yum! Your food looks amazing! I love this holiday, no presents to fuss or stress over, just family and food!

Katie said...

HI Jack...I am back on the blog. We had a little internet break. I enjoyed going to your site though, since I haven't seen it in awhile, there was alot to catch up on. You all look so cute, and you have such a cute bow...oops, I mean baby! Hah, just kidding. I dont know the troubles of a bald baby. My problem is making a 6 month old sit still long enough to tie her hair back! Anyway, Happy birthday to Katie, and A HAppy THanksgiving to you. I am thankful for a life-long best friend...YOU!

Wendy said...

Looks like it was a great day! I love having the whole family together. And I think the bow is really cute! :)

M said...

looks like you had a fun, tummy thanksgiving! Hope you have a good rest of the holidays!

Kate said...

It's so great that you can get together with your family often! I just think your family is so adorable! Your girls are just stunning!

Wendy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Jackie, do you still sell Mary Kay? There's a couple things I need, so let me know if you could get a few things for me. Take care, Wendy