Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

The girls had a fun time at our ward Christmas party. They were really excited to see Santa and I almost forgot to send Cleo with Katie so you can tell in this picture that she was tossed last minute. It's not easy making four girls look pretty, look straight at the camera, smile, hair out of face, no bunny ears and not cry all at the same time while sitting on Santa's lap. Okay, that just stressed me out!...again :)
They do look cute! I used this picture for my cards. I realized I didn't have a lot of pictures to choose from with all four girls in them.Lily being as cute as ever. She was so funny when it came time to eat. Chris and Jen were so nice to help me with the girls since Chad didn't come. They were all waiting in line while I was feeding Cleo a bottle and a few minutes later Lily sits down with her plate of food. She must have scooted her way to the front and helped herself. I guess she figured she could get food all by herself much quicker. What can I say...she takes after her father. I didn't teach her to do that!!!What a SMILE! I wonder where she gets that from? Isabel is such a ham!Katie is so silly. What is that?...her superhero pose! She loved her sequenced jacket I bought to go with her Christmas dress. I let her wear it with her jeans. It looked really cute :) She looks so grown up!Tara Krumm with my baby. She was so nice to help me so I could eat after she did. Thanks Tara. You are such a good friend! Cleo was so tired. When I took her back she fell asleep so fast.
Chris and Jen Wymore :) It was nice having them at our table. They were a big help! I'm glad they came even though Mariah and Macy couldn't be there. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You're brave to go by yourself! The picture of your girls with Santa turned out cute!!