Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chad's Work Christmas Party

What can I say about this party! My husband is a goofy and crazy man. I don't mind so much because everyone needs to let loose a little now and then. We sat at the "Mormon" table as the other guys called it. I thought that was funny. We all sat there with our waters acting just as crazy or at least Chad was :)Me and my sweetie!Our good friends Jake and Jen Johnson.
Chad doing what he does best...messing with me right before taking a picture and ruining it. Oh well, here it is anyway!
I found a dress at Macy's just in time. It was a fun night and the food was awesome! Chad got out of dancing and disappointed everyone because Cleo wasn't happy to be with Jaime so we left a little early to get her and the girls. Chad went back to the party to make sure everyone got home safe. I know...I married a good one!

1 comment:

The Reno Family said...

K Jackie. Did you know I grew up w/ Jake Johnson? Small world.