Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dance! Dance! Dance!

I just got my girl's dance pictures that were taken in June. I thought they turned out really cute. We decided not to put them in dance this year. With having a new baby, we needed to cut some activities. It was a hard choice to make but I am grateful for very understanding children. They are very talented dancers and I enjoyed watching them and I'm sure they will dance again.:)
It's nice to get a group picture of my girls. I guess it won't be complete until one day I see four little tappers in a row. It will be so sweet!
This year the theme for the recital was Fractured Mother Goose (nursery rhymes) for the recital so Katie's class was the children in the shoe. She also did a dance called "I Won't Grow Up" which was so far from the truth. I don't know how many of your eight year olds ask when they will be driving. Don't they realize how good they have it?
Isabel was the sheep in her class which was so cute. Then they wore this costume to do a dance called "Good Morning".
Lily did the cutest dance. All the girls were screaming the song. It was so funny. The song was called "Ma He's Making Eyes at Me".
Katie danced her recital on Saturday June 21st. Isabel and Lillian danced on Friday June 20th. Every year we give them flowers after their performances and this year was no exception. They look forward to them. When they get home they like to put their boquets together to form a big one. What they don't know is that is how it origionally was. We save money that way!
So Sweet!
Carrie and Taylor dance too. They were in the same classes with Katie and Isabel. I know they miss dancing together this year. :(

1 comment:

Piano Mom said...

How cute are they!!!!