Friday, October 17, 2008

Britt's Birthday

Today is also a day to remember Britt's birthday. She would have been turning 29 years old. It was so perfect to be able to be married to Chad on her birthday. It made the day that much more special and I'm grateful for that. I love that picture I took of Britt because she looked so carefree and I remember having so much fun that day. She said she was posing like a model. I'm sure Katie remembers this. I found her picture too! I think I purposely lost mine!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Aw. Happy Birthday Britt. And woo woo Katie!

Cathi said...

Thank for remembering my baby girl. You are a darling Jackie!

Katie said...

HA. HA. HA. So funny. I remember that day so well too! I am working on my own blog now...so I will search up some old dirt on you to kiddo. Thanks for the pics of Britt too...I cherish our childhood times together.