Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Bumbo Baby!

Cleo was just so darn cute when we sat her in her Bumbo yesterday. She wasn't doing a whole lot in it but at least she wasn't screaming or anything. I was afraid she would hate it like she does the swing most of the time! (although the other day she fell asleep for like an hour and it was so nice). My friend Desiree gave me the Bumbo which originally came from Tara. That's what Tara wanted to happen and it worked out perfect. Cleo is now three months old and is at the stage where she holds her head up really well and is ready for the Bumbo. Yes Jolene, I called it the right name. A few months ago, I told her she should buy Leah a Bimbo. Close enough!!!She looks so relaxed. I hope to get more cleaning done now. I want my clean house back! Cleo is way more high maintance than the others were. I had a feeling that this would happen but she is
a sweetheart and she sleeps through the night so that's a blessing! :)

3 comments:

The ShuFamily said...

she looks awfully cute!!

Amelia said...

A bimbo! HA! Jolene...DON'T do it!!

Cherylyn said...

I have the same, um, challenges with my fourth baby! She wants to be held all the time, and I hardly get a thing done. I think the best moments I have are when she is content to feed herself in the high chair while I cook or do the dishes. Generally she doesn't want to be out of my arms. I love having the boys to help out though, and they love her so much.