Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Visiting Grandma Cleo's Grave

Cleo is almost eight weeks old now and this is the first time we have broght her to grandma Cleo's grave. The girls loved Grandma Cleo so much and wanted to say happy birthday and tell her that they miss her.

We were happy they mowed the lawns before we got there so the flowers will stay all week.
Kaitlyn knows grandma too well. She cleaned the headstone right away before we put down the flowers.
Kaitlyn, Isabel and Lillian decorated grandpa and grandma's headstone with carnations. They are so sweet. They love to come here to tell stories about Grandma Cleo. It helps them remember her. I know they never knew their great grandpa but they do ask about him. I do my best to answer their questions but he died when I was very young myself.

1 comment:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Hey Chad this is your cousin Cami! Your kids are so cute! Congrats on the new baby