Monday, September 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was reading Kristen's blog and realized she tagged me. This means I have to take some pictures of my house without cleaning first (no cheating allowed). Yikes!! Sorry Kristen, I wasn't brave enough to take a picture of my room!!! Jolene, I'd tag you but you live with Jaime. If you want to tag Jaime and post it that would be funny. I tag Aimee too!This is my favorite spot in my house. My leather chair. It's great for watching tv, feeding Cleo or reading. You can't tell from the picture but there are many crumbs from the kids sneaking snacks and other exciting messes!
These are my favorite shoes because I play Volleyball in them. That means I get a Tuesday night to myself without kids. I keep them by the front door.
This is Isabel's room. It's very dusty but who's looking.
Say Hi to Kona, my very, very dirty dog.
Me without make-up. I was told to take this. It's scary especially after a spin class. Nice eyebrows huh!

Ok Kristen, your sink looked a lot better than mine. At least my dishes are done but my sink is still very dirty. Oops!
Laundry room. Needs work. It's just too small for six people. I've tried everything.
Kaitlyn and Lillian's room. They didn't make their beds and they are too hard to make. Chad is the only one who can do it right.
This is the only bathroom I will show. Ha Ha!
Sorry, this is all I will show. The doors remain shut!

3 comments:

The ShuFamily said...

your house looks fine!! nicely furnished and decorated homes look good regardless... someday i will have both of those things! and i know chad was having a moment. his comment actually gave me a good laugh!! i can take a joke so long as i can deliver one! love you ((muah))

Cathi said...

You my darling have a lovely home! I love all your bright colors Jackie.

Amelia said...

I don't get the rules, and refuse to be tagged! Are you kidding me!!!! ;)