Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Pink Piranhas

Kaitlyn didn't want to take a serious picture so this is what I got. As you can tell she can't wait to play her game. She is going on her fifth year of soccer and loves it to pieces. She may be tiny but uses it to her full advantage. Doesn't she look scary? I personally would stay out of her way!
Now that's a little better. How sweet :) I made her take this picture before I'd let her leave the house! Saturday at 1:00 was her time to play. It was even hotter. 106 to be exact! So hot they didn't even get to play the whole game. The girls were complaining and the ref. couldn't take it anymore and called it. It's hard to play in that kind of heat. Kaitlyn told me that her team needed to just suck it up and play the whole game. Thats her dad in her! They still managed to score 3 goals. Good job girls!!!

No comments: