Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cruise!!!

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting the cruise pictures. It was so nice to finally go on a cruise again with my brother and sisters. Also this time I'm glad my parents decided to come. Sorry, this post is long but we were on the boat for 5 days (March 16-20) and the darn camera was with me everywhere we went! So....Enjoy :DThis picture was taken shortly after we arrived on the boat in Long Beach. As you can tell, I forgot to schedule my tan! Ha ha!
Chad waisting no time finding the Chinese food before sitting down to relax with everyone. I guess he can do this because he was the one in the gym every morning.
Monday dinner. There was ten of us so we filled a table perfectly. It was good times at the dinner table every night.
Jaime and Tom
Dancing after dinner at the club
On our way to Catalina.
Chad and I turning the camera on ourselves.
Jolene and Daniel....and Tom!
Jeff and Condy
All of us in Catalina. It was a nice day!
We saw Stan and Mary Crippen and we treated them like celebrities.
My superstar pose or whatever this is!
Yes, Charlie...you called?...
This is what we look like with no kids hanging off of us!
Jeff taking it easy :P
I'm so glad Jolene was cruisin' with us! This is their first cruise!
We found my parents and all of us girls took a picture. We were causing quite a scene with the people passing by!
The guys were next. Chad was goofing around but here is a good picture where everyone is behaving.
Our kissing picture. Tom took this one and made us hold the kiss forever. Hey...didn't bother me!Tuesday was formal night. Jaime's guilt is written all over her face because she was not watching her points with the french fries. I also believe she dipped them in ranch which Chad got her hooked on. Tom was shocked!Our formal attire. Chad enjoying the karaoke music and my mom ready to get up a run! Sorry mom...I should have warned you ahead of time. This is the cruise Chad! After this picture was taken, he ran up to the stage and did some weird dance and did a hand stand! Yep...that's my man!
Off the boat to Ensenada!A quick picture to show us in Ensenada (kind of)!Lovely Ensenada....and back on the boat! (all in 30 min.)Chad dancing at dinner!He was something. Our waiter told him to and I don't think he realized what he had done. Chad would also sing his lovely birthday song whenever someone was being sung to. It was pretty funny. Tom and Chad acting like the table was the tea cup ride at Disneyland. How mature guys!The last night Chad of course danced again but so did Jolene and I. It was a lot of fun because this time they did the train around the dining room. Also as you can see from this picture, I gave our waiter a well deserved tip. Everyone was laughing and Chad made me kiss him way too long because the camera was acting up!This is my birthday surprise! The other waiter made a mistake and already served me my cake so they sang to me with fruit! I thought it was cool!Thanks Chad!mmmmmmmm....yummy fruit!


Every time our room was cleaned we got a new towel animal. This one was my favorite! We had a great time eating all day, relaxing, playing around, going to karaoke, dancing all night and just having tons of fun! Can't wait to go on another cruise!

1 comment:

The Eccles said...

We went on the same cruise 4 years ago, Looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun family trip...Happy Birthday, belated!