Saturday, March 21, 2009

Live Taping of "THE VIEW" in LA

I forgot my camera at home so I took these pictures from Jolene! My brother-in-law Tom heard that "The View" was coming to LA so he got 4 tickets to take Jaime to Wednesday's show. Plans didn't work out for them so Jaime asked me to invite a friend so I asked Jen to come with us. We left extremely early in the morning so I didn't sleep and picked everyone up at 2:45a.m. It was crazy but so much fun. LA was so cold that Jolene's toes were like a McFlurry but I have to say McDreamy McWarmed us all like a McMuffin! (Ha Ha...that was for Jolene!) Patrick Dempsey was certainly NOT a disappointment! Plus we were happy to see all the ladies from "The View" and receive 3 give-a-ways even though I am behind times and do not own a Wii for the game (Pixar's movie "Up") or a Blu-Ray player for the Wall-E movie! Oh well. We also got a subscription to a new Disney magazine!Jen, Me, Condy and Jolene waiting in our COLD seats before they took us to the set.Sisterly Love...Jen and I finally ready to watch "The View" The Set!

Patrick Dempsey a.k.a. "McDreamy"
Whoopi
Hot topics!
It was a lot of fun! Thanks Tom!!!

No comments: