Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lily's Birthday Party!

Lily had a great time at John's Pizza to celebrate her 5th birthday! She was happy to invite a few friends and to be surrounded by family.When we got there the kids danced for tickets and they had fun picking them up!Yummy pizza.Luana and LilyLily and Cooper had so much fun together.Lily loved all her presents...Thanks to everyone!Tara and JaimeKatie being her "goofy" self :)What were these two thinking...No wonder they pass around colds!!!So CUTE! Jolene took my camera and made good use of it!Lily with Austin and CooperTaylor, Izzy and KaylieChad and I were so happy we didn't have to clean up!Taylor...the wonderful babysitter! People will be fighting over her to babysit when she turns 12! :)Lily picked a Hannah Montana cake (realized later...so did Carrie). Very popular I guess!Chris and Jen. Thanks for coming guys :)Some bear with my daughter..Creepy! (do you ever wonder who is wearing these costumes?) Don't know why that bothers me so bad. It shouldn't...I got stuck wearing a Clifford costume at Izzy's preschool one year. One little girl wouldn't leave me alone! I don't know how people do that all the time!More dancing.Peek-a-boo!

I see you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lilly's bday was a looooong time ago sistah...I am anxiosly awaiting an update!