Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Fun!

Cleo in her chair again wondering...What the heck are we doing now? Dying eggs of course!
I gave Cleo whatever I could to keep her busy so that the girls could dye eggs. What baby doesn't like paper? Her expression on her face says it all!
So happy it's Easter time again. We all love this time of year! My kids are crazy but they are mine and I love them :)
Still keeping Cleo entertained!
She was loving the crayon...probably wasn't the best thing to give her!
Yay! All done!
The girls told me it's okay to do bunny ears because it's Easter! How can you argue with that!
Baskets filled with stuff from the Easter Bunny :)
Cleo's first Easter Basket...sorry Cleo, no candy this year for you!
The girls wrote a letter to the Easter Bunny on a Hello Kitty poster that came in a egg dying kit. The lovely Bunny wrote a note back on the poster. How nice!
Cleo finally woke up and loved her new doggy. After church I took these pictures. They all had cute gold shoes on but they were tossed as soon as they walked in the front door. I didn't care at that point!
And the photo shoot is done! Woo Hoo...they did great! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter :)

No comments: