Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Opening Day!

It's time for softball again! We missed the actual "Opening Ceremonies" because I had a migraine but that didn't stop us from being fashionably late!It was also picture day !My sweet little Isabel is a Texas Longhorn this year :)Jolene is coaching Isabel, Carrie and Taylor. Kaitlyn is on the 10 and under team.Jaime is team mom. I try to make my girls call Jolene "Coach Eliaba" but I guess Jo Jo will do :)Cleo and I getting sun burned and not realizing it. I sure felt it the next day and I felt so bad when I looked at my poor baby with red arms and cheeks. You could even see where her headband was on her head! Oops. Cutie Katie! Her team sponsor gave them visors and sweatshirts. How nice!Kaitlyn's team...UCLA Bruins! This picture shows just how tiny Kaitlyn is next to all her teammates. They can't help but pat her on the head or pick her up and spin her around!

No comments: