Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bye Bye Katie...Miss You!

Katie stayed one more day after Izzy's party and went to church with me. Hey Katie...Don't we look HOT? ha ha!Chad stopped in for lunch. He heard we were making chicken enchiladas and couldn't help himself.
Katie's daughter Nani
Chad showed the patrol car to Katie's kids. I think Kea enjoyed it the most :)Nani trying to act excited...yay!Chad heading to work...again!I'm glad we sat the kids down and took these pictures before they left. Don't they look like a fun bunch? I love how my dog Kona felt apart of the gang!I love Kaitlyn's eyes in this picture!Izzy's new doll. Lily with that amazing smile :)
Cleo didn't enjoy the camera here. She was not feeling that great! Her two bottom teeth finally broke through and she kept sticking out her tongue!

5 comments:

Piano Mom said...

I saw the title and thought you sent poor little Katelyn away. I was glad that was not the case.

Jackie said...

I didn't think of that...that would be sad!

The Eccles said...

How fun to have company! Glad you could have a fun week together!

Katie said...

It was a lot of fun to be with you and your BEAUTIFUL family! You are doing a great job Mommy Jack! And yeah, we do look good, dont we! (dont tell that we had to take quite a few to get one we both liked! I love yah!

Amelia said...

Yay! Katie and Jackie and all their minis eet again at last! Pretty cute!