Saturday, May 16, 2009

Party at the Bursett's

Greg (my cousin) and his wife Ellen decided to throw one big birthday party for their kids since their birthdays are so close together.
So they went all out....and got some ponies!
SUPER FUN!!!
There were two ponies but my kids wanted to ride the white one...even if it meant waiting a little longer to ride. Kids are so funny :)
They rode around the backyard a couple times. Kaitlyn loved it.
Isabel getting started.
It was a very hot day but who cares when you get to ride a pony!
Lily riding around.
She didn't want the ride to end.
This is the other pony Anthony was riding. He was so happy :)Carrie's turn.
Cutie Zoe
Waiting for candy...Looks like Katie is getting punched in the face LOL!

My favorite picture of the day...

My girls with my Grandma Coombs.

A Perfect ending to a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

Cherylyn said...

I love it!

Katie said...

I am SOOOOO happy that you updated your blog! What a feast! I couldn't get over how much Lily looks like you as a kid! Kaitlyn is just beautiful! Izzy smile makes me smile. :) And Cleo...what else can be said...what a cherub. And while I am at it... you looked pretty hot in your swim suit! I hope to see you all in real life sometime soon!!!! I love you all!!!!