Friday, May 29, 2009

Class Parties

It's the end of 1st grade for Izzy!...and it's time to party... Ready for the summer to begin.
Can you guess the theme to this party?
I made the cupcakes...guess I didn't get the memo (they are flags...oops). Her teacher loved them because it's the theme of the school.
Izzy's friend Avery
Ms. Blake
and ME!
This is what eating too many pixie sticks can do to you....GEEZ KATIE!
Drop the PIXIE STICK!...PLEASE!!!
Ha Ha...I twisted a heart in Katie's hair and she didn't even know it. When I got to her party she told me that kids were staring at her hair and she asked what they were looking at. One girl said "I like your heart in your hair". She was like "WHAT!" SO SO FUNNY!
The class voted Katie...Wonderful Writer...Woo Hoo! I do love to read her writing...very creative stuff too.
One day.......
and that new cast was all filled up :)
Awwwww!
Kaitlyn's friend Lauren
and Mrs. Earls
Another friend Aly
Party is Over!
Izzy couldn't wait to get home and put together her lei in her goody bag.
Ms. Blake gave her the Surfboard trophie. It was a fun day of parties and a good year for both of them. Now it's time for a great summer loaded with fun :)

1 comment:

Cherylyn said...

This may sound strange, but I think Izzy resembles the Ostlers! I think it's her eyes. She's so cute :)