Tuesday, March 12, 2013

DID YOU MISS ME?

I'm back! I decided to visit my old blog that was terribly abandoned since 2009 and thought...UGH!!! I have lost years of great journaling! With how crazy my life gets, this was the perfect way to record memories, thoughts, funny moments, etc. Our family has grown and as much as I'd like to go back to October 2009 and continue the journey...I will enjoy sharing my new day to day in 2013.

Cleo is my first order of business. She is full of fun. Full of laughs. My joy.
...and what mother doesn't pick up her phone to find self taken photos of their adorable child? This is my recent find...

 But I guess it will continue...since this is what my 13 year old was doing with my phone when we were riding on the bus to perform in a parade. Of course, I had to sit in front with people my own age:( If she only knew I'd much rather be taking pictures of myself with her than endure...uh um, I meant ENJOY an adult conversation with her band teacher!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! You're back! Jackie, you are so gorgeous, you certainly dont look like a mom and i can hardly believe you have a 13 year old! Wow!

Unknown said...

Like :)

The ShuFamily said...

yes. i did miss you!! and you inspired me to get back to mine as well. sad that so much time has passed. :(