Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Hot Day of Soccer

Katie is doing really well this year. She finally scored a goal. She plays goalie a lot so that gives her less time to score but she works really hard.
The treats are always nice too :) It was so HOT HOT HOT!!! When we got there it wasn't that hot but the temperature kept rising until I coudn't stand it. UGH! My poor baby was burned the next day because I cleaned out my diaper bag from an ANT attack! Stupid me...I didn't replace the sunscreen!!
Lily is so cute! I love watching her play. When she scored her first goal she was so funny. She did a little bootie dance or whatever she does! Everyone was laughing :) Of course I didn't mind because she was so excited and she didn't do that dance when she scored again.
Ready to Go!
Good thing I had plenty of water!

No comments: