Monday, July 13, 2009

Cleo's First Birthday

I decided to make her cakes and they turned out great!
We always have two cakes for their first birthday...one is for Cleo and the other is for everyone else :)
I thought it would be fun to have cupcakes too. My girls helped me frost them.
Cleo showing off...walking to daddy!
So happy to be ONE!...Can't believe it!
Kaitlyn
Happy Birthday Cleo!!!
I think she knew exactly what daddy was going to do as soon as that candle blew out...look at Izzy's evil face!
Nope...not liking this!!!
Seriously guys...Not my thing!
Sorry Cleo...It's Tradition!
That's better :)
Wish I had time to look better and put on my face...too busy making cakes and getting ready for a party...Yikes!
Hugs...
...and Kisses
...and Leah too
Strangling her new doll...guess that's called loving it to death.
Watching too much UFC with daddy...I hope not!
Lily helped open the presents
oooh...
So pretty...Love that hair! New outfit from Aunt Jo Jo...thanks for all the presents from everyone!

No comments: